Friday, August 12, 2016

Announcement: The First White Box Supplement

Hi Folks,
I wanted to let you all know that I'm currently working on the various covers for the game.  There should be around 3 for you to choose from. I'm currently waiting on one more thing before I'll release the print on demand copies... but it's coming soon.

Also, I do plan to follow up with additional releases.  The first one will be a hexcrawling wilderness setting.

Check out the mock up cover below.  I fiddled around with the lone rider cover and managed to make it fit the whole page where it still looks pretty good and because I have since purchased the Lofgren red dragon cover for the main rule book, I thought this picture would work well for the setting book.

Now for full disclosure, since I'm a complete amateur and learning as I go, all of this may completely change!  :)


8 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! If you would like any help, I gladly offer any I can provide. Even if it's just an extra pair of proofing eyes on the text, or you need a dungeon map or whatever. I'm really loving everything White Box these days. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steve C. The setting book is a ways off. But I'll contact you around the time when it's ready

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, looking forward to it. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curious as to how this supplement is coming along? Looks cool... 8^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's coming along. I just commissioned art for it. So it will have a whole new cover.

    The S&W Fanzine "The Wizard's Scroll" is next on the list and after that, possibly an updated/new quickstart. So I'm estimating first or second quarter 2017 for Into the Unknown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help... 8^)

      Delete