Saturday, August 13, 2016

Announcing the Final Cover

Hi Folks,
Originally I wasn't planning on commissioning any art. I just wasn't sure if it would be a good choice for what money I had to use for this project.  But then I decided that if I'm going to do this, then I'll do it the way I want and I'll just sell a copy or two of the Rules Cyclopedia and maybe my unopened copy of Ptolus to help fund it!

It was tough choosing which OSR artist to select for this project. I wish I could have commissioned a couple of them. But ultimately I chose Stefan Poag.  I really like his old school style and thought that it would make a wide variety of cover styles with the other choices that will be available.

So here you go.  A preview of the cover by none other than, Mr. Stefan Poag!


5 comments:

  1. Hell I would have done it for a copy of the rules Cyclopedia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Denis, maybe I'll keep a copy in reserve for you to do a future cover for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have quite a bit of fantasy stock art available as well, over on Drivethrurpg.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know. I have all of it! I'll be using it in future supplements

    ReplyDelete